Snow removal, Upstate NY style.

Ned Bulken

snow1.jpg

well this is what upstate NY folks think of for snow removal...

only kidding...

Thanks to Grizz (Jim Capozzi), I now have this at chez bulken to help with the snew removal.

snowt.jpg

8 hp electric start and it even 'runs' itself. My teenage son Adam has claimed it as his own, and unless I need to run it to get out of the driveway in the morning, so far at least, he has claimed it as his own.

That is one serious snow clearing machine!

Dispite having the reputation of snow capital of the US, Buffalo actually gets less snow fall than Ned's part of the state.:huh: In Buffalo we almost never have to worry about shoveling our roofs. In the Syracuse area, that tends to be more common.

That is one serious snow clearing machine!

Dispite having the reputation of snow capital of the US, Buffalo actually gets less snow fall than Ned's part of the state.:huh: In Buffalo we almost never have to worry about shoveling our roofs. In the Syracuse area, that tends to be more common.

Actually I've only had to shovel the roof once in the past 8 years.

that industrial snowblower was up in Oswego, where last winter they had 140" fall in less than a week in one stretch.

My dream machine.....

BobCatwSnowBlower.jpg

Actually I have a BobCat 753 with a bucket, but maybe Santa Will bring this one this year. Yeah, right......