Sanding paper....everywhere

Niki Avrahami

In Memoriam
Good day

If you did not see me posting lately, it's because I went for a few days to Israel but, I'm back...in one piece :)

I would like to share with you a few things that I do with sanding paper.

On one of the pics, you will see that I'm gluing the Carpet Tape to a strip of sanding paper. Actually, I took an A4 sheet and glue the carpet tape all over it and than, glue it and trimmed. That saves carpet tape and sanding paper.

Regards
niki

S01.jpg

S02.jpg

S03.jpg

S04.jpg

S05.jpg

S06.jpg

S07.jpg

S08.jpg

S09.jpg

S10.jpg

S11.jpg

S12.jpg

S13.jpg

S14.jpg

S15.jpg

S16.jpg

S17.jpg

S18.jpg

S19.jpg

S20.jpg

S21.jpg

S22.jpg

S23.jpg

S24.jpg

S25.jpg

S27.jpg

S26.jpg

S28.jpg

S29.jpg

Hi Niki, I like very much what you do with the sand paper, I'm sure I will put some of those to work with me.
Sure would like to have been in your back pocket when you went to Israel, it has been my dream for a long time. Jack

Thank you for your kind replies

Jack
Everything is relative.....I lived in Israel for 45 years so it's not exactly "exciting" for me.....but, if you'll tell me Arizona, the Great Canyon etc...I would love to go there...

Regards
niki

Niki,

Those are some great ideas! :thumb:

I'm impressed that you were able to work that piece with all of the various tools with little to no movement.

That towel rod trick it is especially innovative. Its so simple, I would have never thought of that.

Thank you so much

Carol
Thanks for the invitation...the truth is that I became lazy and like to stay at home...just thinking about the flight, puts me off...:eek:

Sean
The towel rod idea came from Japan...as you know, Japan is the "earth quake country" and we were "clamping" down all the cabinets with kind of a "screw jack" very similar to the towel rod...so, if it can hold the cabinet....

Regards
niki

thanks again niki!!!!

but i saw an example of an idea i am in the middle of puttin together and figured i would ask you to show us your solution...its your home vacume setup there in the black box..i had scavanged one from the waste truck and figured i could use it as a sanding vac..had the idea of puttin it in box like you have./. so could you show us your vac system... thanks abunch.

Thank you Larry

What a sharp eye....

I will post it soon on a new post not to load this post with too many pictures (takes long time to open)

Regards
niki