Memorable TV or movie line?

"arguing about who has the most nuclear weapons is like two men standing knee-deep in a room of gasoline and arguing whom has the most matches..."

Carl Sagan

Tom Selleck. Once again the title escapes me, but it's where he's hired by an Autralian ranch owner to kill Aborigines which he aint gonna do. This is right after he shoots him dead with a pistol which aint his main weapon.
Quigley Down Under.

I'll add an easy one - "I love the smell of napalm in the morning... Smelled like victory. Someday this war's gonna end..." The last phrase is said with great sadness.

Mike

OK Ian, this one is driving me nuts! I know I've heard it, but I cannot remember where!! For some reason I think it was said by an officer that only carried a pistol. It was his answer when asked why he doesn't carry a rifle. Close??

Wes

Correct: Thats the Sgt/Major in We Were Soldiers Once - played by Sam Elliot

Mine is: I thought you'd be bigger

Just watched this one again, which might provide a clue:

"Spill on aisle three ... Spill on aisle three ... Spill on aisle three"

The only thing close I can come up with is the shopping scene in Mr. Mom - but that was various aisles with a punch line like "Herb I was never in aisle five!".
I give, anyone else?

Wes

How about?

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."

or

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

The elephant line is from a Groucho Marx movie, but I don't know which one.

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - Patrick Swayze to Jerry Ohrbach et al in "Dirty Dancing."

How about:

"It ain't quittin' time 'til I say it's quittin' time. Quittin' time!!"

Nancy

Ok, let's try some more obscure stuff:

1. "He's the kind of guy who will drink a quart of gasoline just so he can piss on your campfire."

2. "One thought he could fly, the other one thought he was immortal. They were both wrong."

3. "I am here today to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm fresh out of bubblegum."

4. "Everybody wanna go heaven, nobody wanna be dead."