Any jugglers ?

yep, I juggle, three balls, only, learned one time when I was laid off work :D

That is a great video, but you really should check out Tim Kelly, for three ball juggling he is about as good as it gets :thumb:

Some of the combos and the catches he is making are sick, and he is doing them consistently.

I sometimes wonder if some of these guys have some sort of portable anti-gravity generator :eek:

neat to watch, HARD to master!

Chris is absolutely fantastic, and so fun to watch. I've seen him in person several times here at the comedy club in Albq., and he does a hysterical comedy routine before he goes into his juggling routine. He's known as the "Boss of the Balls" on the circuit. A lot of times during his routine, he uses fluorescent balls and day-glo gloves and juggles the balls with no lights on! That's really a great thing to watch. I don't know if he's doing the juggling any more, or even if he's on the comedy circuit any more, but I sure do miss him. My girlfriend and I are the only two Albq. members of the Chris Bliss fan club---he's the one comedian that my husband will pay money to see in person!

Nancy

Cool stuff, Steve. I've seen that video before, but it's always a pleasure to watch. Not only is is technically impressive, but it's artistic as well.

Steve,

I couldn't get the link to work. It took me to YouTube, but not the specific juggling video.

I often joke that the one thing I learned while in college was how to juggle. I can do three things at once, I can also do two things at once only using one hand. If I really want to get tricky, I can start with 3 things in 2 hands and then shift to 2 things in one hand and then shift back to 3 again. I can also walk around while juggling.

Unfortunately I have a hard time with objects that are not alike in size and weight. My favorite thing to juggle is billiard balls or the hard rubber lacrosse balls. Their weight and size makes them pretty easy for me.

Steve,

I couldn't get the link to work. It took me to YouTube, but not the specific juggling video.

I often joke that the one thing I learned while in college was how to juggle. I can do three things at once, I can also do two things at once only using one hand. If I really want to get tricky, I can start with 3 things in 2 hands and then shift to 2 things in one hand and then shift back to 3 again. I can also walk around while juggling.

Unfortunately I have a hard time with objects that are not alike in size and weight. My favorite thing to juggle is billiard balls or the hard rubber lacrosse balls. Their weight and size makes them pretty easy for me.
Sean, try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8f8drk5Urw

I've never been able to juggle more than two objects. :eek: One of my nephews is pretty good at juggling. When he and a friend were in about the 8th grade, they decided one day after school they were going to figure out how to juggle. By dinner time they were both handling three objects without any problems.

3 ball juggling.

My brother and I do some juggling where we stand next to each other and I use my left hand and he uses his right. If you both know how to do it, it's fairly easy...

Well guys... I wanted to keep this secret but now I'm forced to let it see the light. I was an international YO-YO and Ban-Ban-Ball champion.

I worked for three months in 1979 ( I was 19)as a Ban Ban Ball demonstrator in Japan, in Hiroshima city and Saijo.

At that time the Coca-Cola company was introducing in the japanese market the Grape Fanta and we were teaming together in the advertising campaing.

Let me a couple of days to find the pics and scan them and we'll have some fun together comenting them!!

You know... some of us have very unconfesable secrets to keep!:rofl::rofl: