Infinity deal!

Jim O'Dell

I haven't gotten home yet to verify, but there is reported to be 25% off one item (can be a set). I think I'm glad I didn't order the Incra router bit set earlier in the month! I'll write back with confirmation in a couple hours or so when I get home. Jim.

Its true! .... :thumb: Wonder if the 25% is applicable their blade packages? ...that could be a seriously good deal if so! You could get the "Contractor's Dadonator Plus" package, which includes a 24T Ripper™ Lite, 50T Combo-Max™ Lite and a Dadonator for $188 shipped
smile.gif

Save 25% [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
On Any Single Item In Our Catalog!*
Enter Code:
EOYD07
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
"Here's how it works; Fill your cart with any number of our great woodworking tools and before we process your order for shipment we'll deduct 25% from the highest value item in your cart, excluding sale or overstock items. But you must enter the code in the comments section of your order to qualify. Some restrictions apply, limit one coupon per order, see below for details.

Use these extra savings to pick your favorite after Christmas gift. Choose from our premium quality & award-winning router bits, router bit sets, saw blades, shaper cutters, and many other great woodworking tools.

Enjoy & Happy Woodworking​

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
Can not combine with any other offer or apply to any order placed before the date of this email. Discount will be applied after we receive your order and will not result in your shopping cart. Most contiguous USA orders over $100 (after any discounts) qualify for FREE ground shipping! See order confirmation for details. Email us for rates on international orders. Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM E.S.T., excluding all major holidays. We reserve the right to terminate these deals at our discretion."

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Scott, I just placed my order for the router bits. If you click the links in the email for the saw blades, the page it takes you to shows the saw blade kits, so I'm guessing it applies. You could always call them and ask to make sure. I got approval from SWMBO to get over the 100.00 mark for the free shipping, so got 2 more bits that are in the clearance page to make my Incra DT bits complete.
It's a little disconcerning that it doesn't show the discount immediately, but from all I've heard about them, there is nothing to worry about. YIPPEEEEEE! Sure glad I didn't order them at the end of last month! Jim.

The add text actually says that the discount won't appear in the shopping cart at checkout. If there's an issue just contact David Venditto.

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]