hvlp gun?

larry merlau

would the porter cable hvlp gun work on a turbine machine the fittuns are completly differnt. would the air be the same in each. the gun that came with the turbine has a large fiting and was designed for it, the porter cable gun or any gravity feed hvlp gun normally has much smaller fittings??designed for compressors?

Larry
I have been told by the experts that No it will not the air passage chambers in the guns are very different. You will need a gun that is designed for uses with a turbine. It does not have to be the same brand as the turbine.
Hope this helps answer you question. :)
Jay

How did you like it down here. I was up in your neck of the woods the end of July (Allegan) that is some beautiful country up there.

Are you coming for vacation? We may have to meet up somewhere for lunch ( Id say for a beer but I laid off that stuff 20 years ago. :D
Jay

How did you like it down here. I was up in your neck of the woods the end of July (Allegan) that is some beautiful country up there.

Are you coming for vacation? We may have to meet up somewhere for lunch ( Id say for a beer but I laid off that stuff 20 years ago. :D
Jay

well i am kinda on vacation..will be from the real job but will be jawing with an ole fart and workin with him for a week or so:D liked the country well have been ther befor when was a kid. had kin there sedalia area.. florence... would take ya up on the beer but hey water is fine:) allegan is just 35 mins fom the home..next time yur up this way drop in.