Harbor Freight Coupons?

Ed Nelson

Is Harbor Freight still putting out coupons? If so, does anyone have one? I would like to get their dust collector if I can get the price right.

I haven't seen any coupons from them in a while, although I did notice in a recent catalog or flyer the "2 hp" DC was on sale for $179 again. That, and a filter from Wynn (for about $130, as I recall) make for a pretty decent step up from a Shop Vac.

Ed
They still put out coupons via email every week or so, but they are no longer general percent off coupons, They are coupons for about 20 different items. Sometimes better than flyer price other times not. Also in their retail flyer 2-3 times a year there is a 15 percent off any one item coupon. In fact here in southern PA the current one has the 15 percent off any one item one. Can be taken off sale price so when on sale an additional 15 percent can be nice. The current 15 percent ends January 14 th..

I think(?) only the mailed flyers have the coupon and the ones you pick upin the store don't.

They were emailing 20 percent off for a few years when they first moved out east. They were simple HTML and the date could be changed and you had one any time you wanted something. Guess they finally figured that out and stopped the emailed percent off coupons via email..

Garry

If you find something that you want to buy on the HF web site, at the price you are OK with, print out the page. When you go in to the store, make sure that you have the print out with you. I found that some of their prices are higher at the store than online. The manger at my local HF said that they will match the internet price if you have a printout of the page with you.

Since I live about half-way between Springfield, MO and Little Rock, AR, I shop at HF stores in both cities. According to the assistant managers I have talked to in both stores, the stores, catalog and web site are all separate offerings. The stores are usually independently owned. However, both these stores will honor the lowest price posted regardless if it is web site, catalog or e-mail. Just bring them a print-out or coupon for proof and they will honor it. That does not mean all HF stores will do the same.

That Clean Stream filter idea looks pretty cool. I'll have to check it out a bit more closely.
If you find something that you want to buy on the HF web site, at the price you are OK with, print out the page. When you go in to the store, make sure that you have the print out with you. I found that some of their prices are higher at the store than online. The manger at my local HF said that they will match the internet price if you have a printout of the page with you.
I did that recently buying some furniture dollies. The sign in the store showed them at $19.99. I had a website printout saying $16.99, so at checkout I presented it to the clerk. He said he's be glad to use it, but perhaps I'd prefer to go with the price that came up on this cash register...$15.99. :p

Belated Merry Christmas

Try this, it has no date & 20% is 20%

Attachments

• 20072121240_20 per cent no date.jpg
    20072121240_20 per cent no date.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 14

I've already learned that trick!

Since I live about half-way between Springfield, MO and Little Rock, AR, I shop at HF stores in both cities. According to the assistant managers I have talked to in both stores, the stores, catalog and web site are all separate offerings. The stores are usually independently owned. However, both these stores will honor the lowest price posted regardless if it is web site, catalog or e-mail. Just bring them a print-out or coupon for proof and they will honor it. That does not mean all HF stores will do the same.

Frank, you are right. They are separate entities, but the stores do honor the internet pricing.

Try this, it has no date & 20% is 20%

Thanks Bill! I haven't decided to pull the trigger on this yet. May have a better deal in the wings!;)