2nd motorcycle rocker

Thanks guys, just happy to see it still being used.

Steve, Nah, me and the misses is always missing in that dept.

John, I found the plans on a german site, but they are on the first post here (bottom of the page).

Several of you may remember this project from 10 years ago. Two years ago it returned home when my grandson turned 1 year old. My 3 nephews had all outgrown it and they wanted my grandson to have it. Other than surviving 3 young boys, missing the plastic mirror that was the headlight, and one of the dogs chewed up one of the foot rests pretty good, it's held up really well. I decided while I had it in the shop for storage I'd start some restoration on it.
2018-03-22 22.34.59.jpg 2018-03-22 22.35.45.jpg

Tonight I got a new foot rest cut, milled, and installed. I also found the original stickers I used in a box to replace a few that are missing. It will get a good cleaning, some areas repainted, and stickers sealed back on with water based poly over them. Hopefully will be done for my granddaughter to use next year when she is big enough. My grandson still uses it from time to time while watching cartoons.

2018-03-22 21.54.04.jpg 2018-03-22 21.54.15.jpg 2018-03-22 22.34.51.jpg

I may also 3d print some new features to put on it too since I have that capability now.