What you do Stu?

Let me take a swing at this one Stu.

Ya see Bill, Stu is a magical type of man creature. He comes from a faraway land made up of 99% forest and snow (that mystical substance that consists of tiny particles that are both solid, liquid AND a gas at the same time :eek:). Some civilizations call it Canada. As he was growing up there he learned the many ways of the woodsman, the carpenter, the metallurgist (welder), plumber, electrician, and all sorts of various other trades and activities including the ancient art of riding a motorized vehicle with only two wheels :eek::eek::eek:.

Alas, Stu learned all he could from this land but he yearned to know more. So he traveled many thousands of miles, one step (onto a plane) at a time and finally settled in a land that is even more magical than the one he left. A land far superior to ours. One whose people have evolved to make alcohol from rice :)huh:), where the inhabitants entertain themselves with game controllers that have no wires, invent televisions the size of houses, and have even advanced to the point of only needing two small sticks to eat their food!

While in this fantastic land, Stu spent many days learning the elusive and secret ways of the martial arts. He became one with himself, the earth, the heavens, and the mother-in-law (pretty much).

Stu finally settled in a tiny province that is called toe-kee-o where he could practice his artful skill of woodsmanning. (Click on this link and follow the links at the end of each page. Grab a cup of hot chocolate and take your time. http://www.ablett.jp/workshop/woodlot.htm) There he met a beautful maiden and he started creating. First, he created two beautiful kids. Then, since his dwelling was so small now and his creative juices and abilities were so grand, he went out in search of a private lair to practice his arts and crafts. Eventually, after searching for thousands of minutes, he stumbled upon an odd hole in the ground (concrete really) and voila'.......the Dungeon had been discovered.

Thus, the legend of STU was born......sort of.

Oh yeah, he also runs a liquor store, rides around on his motorcycle and builds shed roofs for doctor friends.

THE END.......................(or is it?)

Hope this clears things up Bill. Glad I could help. ;)

Last edited:
Putting in my debs for book rights...............even though Stu did all the research, effort, etc.

Hi Mark.

You forgot to mention that in inmense heart he had place for everybody and had no problems in sharing with everybody his experiences so others could follow the path of wood enlightment!!

Gosh! are sliding into creating a sect here??:rofl:

I was not seeking a rendition of your admiration of Stu, I was seeking to see IF he indeed restructured his Dungeon?

Perhaps if I had not omitted a simple word "did" from my previous post... :eek:

Well Stu What DIDYou do? Re-model:) the dungeon? That is...
:p