How sick is this???

Glenn, our lawn gets mowed weekly year-round, and I've still got roses blooming like mad. (I'll force them to rest a month or so before the major pruning next February.) I've been working in the garage/shop all afternoon with the overhead door open, and I'm getting ready to go wash two of our cars here in a minute. On the downside, the fire department has already been to the end of our cul-de-sac once today to make sure nobody's parking on the closed side of the street. (It's a red flag fire day due to dry winds, so one side of the street is closed to parking to allow fire equipment access.)

Here in the foothills above Los Angeles, we get a dusting of snow once in a blue moon, but more often than not it's way too "non-winterlike" for my taste. It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit when the Salvation Army bell-ringer guy is in a t-shirt and shorts.

Here's some snow...

Glenn,

I was stuck in Chicago on Friday and took this. It was nice to get home to sunny Florida yesterday.

Randy

Attachments

• Snow.jpg
    Snow.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 28
My assistant just printed out a $1800 check to Ameren-UE for NG. That was for part of Oct and Nov.

Give me some warm temps.

Joe

Sorry Vaughn: Ameren UE is the utility company supplying my Natural Gas for heating needs.

Joe
Ouch! Now I see why they disguise their name. I'd ship you some California sunshine, but haven't figured out how to box it up. (I've got oranges in the back yard about ready to harvest, but we're not supposed to ship backyard fruit due to fruitfly issues.)

Stay warm!