Target coatings processing?

Al killian

Well, I placed a order with Trget coatings monday at 1:00 p.m. and at 1:13p.m I received a confirmation on it. So, you would think that the order would be filled either that day or the next moring, right? This moring I check on their site and it still wasn't shipped.:huh::dunno: It has been in the high fifties, low sixties the past few day( heat wave for up here). I placed a call to them and asked why it still hasnt been shipped, The only thing the guy said is that it would be shipped today.I received notice from UPS that I should b receiving on friday or saturday.:eek: It is supposed to snow and freeze by friday. Has anyone else noticed this, or is this a fluke? I did send them a e-mail trying to figure this out. This the first company that I have seen that takes two full days to process a order. Rant over, now back to what you where doing.:)

I don't remember how long it has taken them to ship out my order as I have always had plenty of lead time not to worry about it. It just seems to get here pretty quick. One time I got a bad batch and I called them and my replacement was shipped out the same day. If you are in a hurry it might pay to let them know when you place the order and they may be able to expedite the shipping process for you.

I was told by others, that when they ship to us up north it has to be above freezing. And the beging of this week was t-shirt weather and figuired they would hurry the load. I am in no hurry for the supplies, just wondering if this is normal. When I refinish a peice for someone I tell them it will be done when I can get to it. Haveing implants in the back and bumb shoulder slow me down and the understand that when finished it will top notch work and fair prices. Hurry is one things I am not for. My with says I get anal/hyper about things. Oh, well could have been worse.:)

Here is the reply from Jeff at target coat. It is nice to see a president of a company personaly responed to the email.

Al,
Thank you for your order and inquiry.
Orders are usually processed and shipped with 24 hours of receipt, however, inventory allocations can slowdown the completion time of certain orders, therefore it is best that you plan ahead and place your order with enough lead-time to compensate for a smooth project completion time.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.

Sincerely,
Jeff Weiss
President
Target Coatings, Inc.
800-752-9922