Congradulations Niki

Bill Simpson

:thumb: Just got my March Woods Magazine and see where Niki recieved the Favorite contributer award. Great Job We all know what good Jigs & Fixtures you create.

When you get that tool you won, Let us know how you like it, I have been considering a purchase but the price scares me.

Again, Long time coming, glad you get the praise (and the prize) :thumb:

Thank you so much Bill

I'm not subscribed on WOOD but, they promised to send me this issue to Poland

The tool will come within 2 months and I'll report

Regards
niki

Thank you so much for your kind words

I will post a review (of course with pics) ones I'll get the tool.

They promised to send it from Germany after I mentioned the voltage problem

Regards
niki

Niki

Congratulations . And that was good picture they had of you.. You don't look old enough to be retired!.

Of course I always said there is no such thing as to young to retire, only too poor...

Garry

Thank you so much for your kind words

Garry
I did not see the picture yet...they sent to me a pro photographer and he took some 50 pictures.

The pictures were taken 3~4 months ago...so, I still look young there....:)

Actually, I retired (my own decision) at 2001 at the age of 56 and you know what...I found myself working much more than before.....but I love it...

Regards
niki

I did not see the picture yet...they sent to me a pro photographer and he took some 50 pictures.

Niki, have you seen the picture yet? More importantly, have you seen the Fein MultiMaster Kit yet? :rofl:

I finally found my copy of the magazine again, so here's a "teaser" for the non-subscribers out there. From the Shop Tips feature on page 14 of the March 2008 issue of WOOD magazine:

WOOD_Mar2008_NikiAvrahami_TheTopTipster.jpg

Thank you so much

Well, now you all know how the monkey looks...:eek:

I received the magazine and the Multimaster but I just opened the box to see what's inside and it looks very promising (think Made in Germany).
It's still too cold here to work in the garage but ones it gets warmer, I'll give it a good "test flight".

Regards
niki