Ya' gotta love your MIL.........

:DMy generous MIL gave me a nice Christmas present again this year. I bought the new PM3520B last fall. Accessorizing it was a financial problem. Mom made it a little easier. With the money she gave me for Christmas I was able to buy a 1" post for my Sorby modular tool rest, a tall secondary rest for my Jamieson captured hollowing rig and today my new Crown Pro-PM Ellsworth bowl gouge arrived. I was surprised as the grind I have on my 3/8" Robert Larson bowl gouge pretty well imitated the one that came on the Crown Ellsworth. I used the rest of the Christmas money to buy some more 2" sanding disks.

With the new post for the tool rest and the new tall secondary tool rest for the Jamieson....I can use either tool on the Jet Mini or the Mustard machine.

Thank you Mom!

George,

You bet I'll post a photo after I take one. I'm cleaning the shop right now and it would be a good time to get it. I'm going to get a 2nd coat of paint on 1/2 of the walls this evening and tomorrow start installing my DC.

Chuck...I've never turned with one either. I sent a PM to Travis Stinson and he said that was his "go to" bowl gouge so I thought I'd try one.

I hope to get a chance in a couple of weeks to try this new one.

George,

Here's the photos you wanted...one with the Jamieson and tall secondary rest.....the other photo has both rests though the short secondary rest for my Mini is just hanging over the lathe...the third photo shows my 2 new Lacer skews and my brand new Pro-PM Ellsworth bowl gouge.

j2.JPG

j1.JPG

t1.JPG

Nice gloat Ken! Now, I think you might want to send some of your toys to me for some long-term testing prior to you risking yourself using any of them...:rofl: