Howdy from BC, Canada

Bob, sorry bout the Colts, I was hoping they would go all the way.

Rod your comment is appricated,
but it dont help the pain..............:soapbox:

Well Bob, at least your Colts "Played" the Game, whereas my Cowboys just failed to "Show Up" for the game, (as well as the previous two or three games). They acted like no more "Playing" was required after they made the playoffs.:rolleyes::eek::(

Rod, part of what's made me shy away from building a guitar is that I see it being similar to the vortex of woodturning. Once you get started, you don't want to stop. :D I'm probably destined to do it, though. It's only a matter of finding the time.

Rod, I'd love to see the step by step process of building a guitar, even if it take a year, just update the thread as you do something new:thumb:

Cheers!

Well Bob, at least your Colts "Played" the Game, whereas my Cowboys just failed to "Show Up" for the game, (as well as the previous two or three games). They acted like no more "Playing" was required after they made the playoffs.:rolleyes::eek::(

Was pulling the the Cowboys for my grandson. (9 yrs) he called crying that the Cowboys lost. The old saying "Life goes on" but to a 9 Year old is hard to swallow, (ME TOO)

Rod, part of what's made me shy away from building a guitar is that I see it being similar to the vortex of woodturning. Once you get started, you don't want to stop. :D I'm probably destined to do it, though. It's only a matter of finding the time.

Vaughn you got that right :doh: it's hard to build just one I think. And than you have to find people to either give the guitars to or sell for cost to. One can only have so many guitars of their own. Sure is cool to build something that one can make music with though ;)