Today's Weather...

Greg Cook

It started late yesterday....and this was the scene outside this morning. :eek:

I was on the roof painting the gray window trim on Sunday. It was sunny and close to 50F...:doh:

Japanese Maple in the front.

Back yard.

Current conditions, sunny and 35F.

What's it like at your place?

Hi Greg, those pictures sure look nice. What makes them even better is that they up in Washington, and not in Texas.

The pacific northwest surely is pretty country.:thumb:

Cold and getting colder....22 today, snow tomorrow and high of 6 expected on Saturday :eek:

Don't think I will be in the garage much this weekend.:(

I am at work and it is 71 F out here in downtown Los Angeles. You are so lucky you get to wear warm clothes while we roam around in polo shirts.
Yeah, another horrible winter day in Southern California, huh Mohammad? :D

I do miss having distinct seasons, especially playing in the snow, but it's hard to argue with weather like we've had today and yesterday.

Hi Greg :wave:,
BRRRRRRRR!! :rofl:
Beautiful pictures, and such a pretty color on the house itself! The grey and charcoal are very handsome.
Thanks,
Shaz :)

Your paint will be just fine! :D

thin dusting of snow on the ground. Going down to -8c tonight, High of -1c tomorrow. Not enough to bother putting water into the backyard rink yet. :(
The kids are itching for more snow so they can go sledding.

It"s 24 here in Rio Rancho right now, but we have a brisk "breeze" from the NNE at about 20 mph, which drops the "feels like" temp down to about 11. It's darned cold!!!