Hi All It's been awhile

Randy Wynn

Hi everybody, Just thought I'd drop in and post a few pix fer ya'll.:wave:

dscf0989_jpg_w560h420.jpg

DSCF1256.jpg

largeone.jpg

DSCF1288.jpg

Nice pictures but the green grass in January really kills me. It's supposed to be white out, plus your sawmill is supposed to be all tarped in to keep the heat in and the wind out....

Man you southern guys really know how to make a northern feel bad. We typically saw most of our logs in the winter and wearing 3 layers of clothes, freezing your toes off and filing for frozen wood is just part of the game. You southern sawyers suck!!:D

:rofl: Travis Johnson, These are old pix,...... there is snow on the ground now. Thats the only reason I had time to post pix, it's too dang cold to go out there.:eek: Hey Vaughn McMillan, thats oak in all of these pix. Howdy Mr. Stuart Ablett, Yes I did get some real nice bartops out of the log in the 3rd pic. Hello Ed Nelson, Thanks things are going pretty good around here hope the same for you all.:thumb: Check out the hornet's nest in the cedar log, glad they were'nt home.

DSCF1568.jpg

Hornets3.jpg

Hornets2.jpg

Hornets.jpg

I think you know this, but I was just joshing you. The trees with their lack of leaves is what threw me. Still how cold could it be in NC? Its all the way up to 29º here, but supposed to drop down to negative -10º over the next few days. That makes 29º feel warm.

By the way, you never know what you are going to hit with a sawmill do you? I hit an old porcelin insulator once that was embedded in h hemlock log. I thought the shrapnel was going to kill me (Rotary sawmill).