Dirty new car pics

Pics of the new Fusion, for those that might care. New Escape in the background of the first one. I should inset the happy salesman's face (same guy, a week apart. :eek:)

I had to put these on photbucket because my website says the disk is full... so the quality is lacking a bit.

Anyhoo... I'm pretty well impressed with it. Very comfy, nice ride, quiet, and a bit of styling. My only real concern is that this may join the Civic as a 'gangsta' favorite to trick out. From what I've been reading, they're waiting for all the aftermarket crap to come out. :eek:

fusion1.jpg

fusion2.jpg

fusion3.jpg

fusion4.jpg

V6 6speed auto... and because the pictures are fine on my system, and the quality is better on pictures viewed from my website vs the same pic on PB. If I delete something to 'make room', the disk will still be 'full' until the next working day, or whenever they do whatever magic it is they do that makes it 'unfull'. :wave:

Nice looking ride, Kirk. If it's dirty, I sure can't tell in the pics. One of the nice things about silver-colored cars is how well they hide the dirt.