Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ken Fitzgerald

Ken Fitzgerald

Hey Ken you getting the freezing rain? Sounds like there is a bus wreck north of Walla Walla on 124 and cars sliding off the road where they are trying to get the people out. A lot of wrecks here in the Tri- Cities.
    Stacey

Stacey...We haven't gotten any freezing rain here. But....a lot of the bad weather blows right over the valley . It often is a mess up out of the canyon. We had no precipitaton at all today.
    Ken
    ------

Stacey,

We are finally getting some snow here. The temps overnight continued to rise and we were 38F at 10:00 this morning but the temps have started dropping and it's snowing and sticking.

It looks like they got quite a bit of that bad weather north of us and south of us but that's been the pattern this year.
    Ken
    ------

It was snowing when I got up this morning and hasn't quit. We have about 7 plus inches on top of 1/2 of ice. Its 27 outside a little warmer then last few days. People stuck all over the place or they just set and spin their wheels on the flat.
    Stacey

Alan DuBoff is offline Former Member (by the member's request)
    Last edited by Alan DuBoff; 02-27-2008 at 09:36 AM.

We are averaging about 1" per hour of snow here for the last 5 hours. North and south of us they've been getting hammered. Some areas in the mountains of Idaho have received 2-3' of snow in the last 24 hours. Near Spokane, WA thousands without power since yesterday...snow on top of ice. A lot of mountain passes while open to travel are recommending "Emergency travel only"......My running mate took his wife to visit his daughter in Great Falls, MT yesterday. He was driving back tomorrow. I hope he doesn't try to make it. This is a slow moving storm and it's dropping a lot of the white stuff.
    Ken
    ------

Alan DuBoff is offline Former Member (by the member's request)
    Last edited by Alan DuBoff; 02-27-2008 at 09:34 AM.

Yesterday (Saturday) afternoon, I emptied about 7" of water out of our rain gauge. (The rain started Wednesday.) I just went out and checked and there's another 3" in it now. It hasn't been real heavy, but steady.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Hope the wine crop from the Pacific North West survives!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

"My running mate took his wife to visit his daughter in Great Falls, MT yesterday..."

Man, I step away from the forum for a week and now Ken is running for office? OK Ken, I've been looking for an alternative to all of the political chum out there and I think you and your running mate (let me guess, Bill Grumbine?) would make a great alternative for our current presidential elections. Let see, your motto could be "a PM in every shop."
    Member; Society of American Period Furniture Makers