I should have done this along time ago.
This weekend I finally built my dust collector remote control. I've had most of the parts for quite awhile. Just needed an enclosure. The other day, during a trip to Menard's I saw a box that was perfect so I bought it. The radio transmitter/receiver is a thing that was sold as a control for outdoor Christmas lights or some other fairly low current device. I removed the electronics for the receiver from the original enclosure and wired it to an actuator that was given to me for this. I added a long, heavy duty cord and a duplex outlet to complete the package. Stuck the box to the base of the dust collector with 3M VHB tape. Done!
Works like a charm.
Pictures later when I get the camera back from my bride.
Irony: The opposite of Wrinkly