Getting lucky tonight

Steve Ash

I just got the news that tonight (Monday) I will be the radio stations small business sponsor. It is free advertising for one night.

I'm pretty sure you can hear the radio station from the link below (which will show my business name when updated this afternoon....just scroll down to see it)

The local radio station DJ (Broadway) decided to help out the small business economy all he could by giving out free one night sponsor shout outs.

I have this station on at my jobsite and out in the shop all the time so I'll be listening.....maybe some of you will want to also.

http://www.b93.com/pages/broadway.html

Excellent. That is a very god idea to help local businesses and stimulate the local economy. More outfits should think that way towards their neighbors and community.

Yep, there you are. Hope that gets you busier'n a cat covering it up on a tin roof. I followed the link to your website. Noticed that your favorite places include Saw Mill Creek forum but not Family Woodworking forum...oops, didn't mean to rat you out. Couple of nice racks hanging on the wall...who shot those? hehhehheh.

Yep, there you are. Hope that gets you busier'n a cat covering it up on a tin roof. I followed the link to your website. Noticed that your favorite places include Saw Mill Creek forum but not Family Woodworking forum...oops, didn't mean to rat you out. Couple of nice racks hanging on the wall...who shot those? hehhehheh.

Ed, the website was made by a friend and he included the link to SMC back in the time when I enjoyed going there. I don't know how to remove it and add Family Woodworking instead. I also would like to add more pics of stuff I have built since 2005 when that website was done. Maybe I'll get a new one done sometime next year.

One of the busck was shot by me on our farm in 1994, the other buck was shot by my grandfather in 1926....both are recorded in the Michigan Commemorative Bucks record books. Mine scored 150 0/8 and grandfathers scored a 149 7/8

Yeah I hope I get some business from the free ad....real nice of the local station to do for us small business owners

Congrats, Steve. Sounds like the radio station is willing to prove to potential clients that advertising pays off. :thumb: Very cool.