5 am wide awake

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! yoo hoo any one home!! knock knock :rolleyes:

so about 4:45 thunder rattled the trailer, woke the dogs and me both up. Now I'm sitting here listening to it pound on the steel roofing. I suppose I should go ahead and get dressed and go check the greenhouse

Weather channel said 1 to 3 inches in the next 36 hours :( I would rather have the snow. It was 62 degrees outside when I got up. I guess on a brighter note I won't be burning as much wood :thumb:

Good Morning -- 5:44 am 53 degrees but kinda foggy.

Forecast for today: Areas of dense morning fog. Decreasing cloudiness. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Sorry, couldn't help myself :D There's a reason I live in Florida.:wave:

Only problem is I gotta work in da office today, not the shop :(

I was watching the weather channel Ned, expect more :D

I really don't have a reason to be up at this hour most days. I was getting up at 6:30 today and go in and haul a couple loads. Well from 3 loads to one, that one may still cancel it doesn't get delivered till 10AM. I didn't really want to work today anyway :D

We are suppose to get 6-10" of snow today thru tomorrow...not as cold as it has been though so I don't mind it as much.

Hey! What's with all the racket?

I have just successfully (I think :dunno:) converted myself from a day sleeper to a night sleeper after a great many years of working nights.

I slept until around 7:30ish, got up and opened all the windows for some fresh air. :thumb:

Art is right though, they will be closed tight for July and August. :eek:

DT

-14 C here (at work, 10,000' el), foggy and snowing on and off. I think the cloud is pretty thin overhead though, probably be working soon.

Thunderstorms here early. Freaked the old dog out, he turns around and lays back down....on top of me, ahaking like a leaf. He gets really upset with just the lightning flash now. Needless to say, I've been awake since 3:55. Never could go back to sleep. Jim.

Woke me up at 3:20 this morning been raining ever since. supposed to reach a record high 68 degree F. today with 3 to 4 in. rain. my neighbors yard looks like a pond, glad I have new draintile put in. 2nd pot of black tar.

Yawn , Oh I just dragged my butt out of bed and wandered down to find out what all the noise is about. Oh it is green grass and gee surprising rain again today with a wind storm coming our way for today. ( that means our garden chair might blow over ). :rofl::rofl::rofl: Good day to be in the shop.