YAHOO!

Don Taylor

Former Member (by the member's request)
Well, the holes are all plugged and I officially have a sky hook! :biker:
The second trolly will be for the electric hoist.

100_2420.jpg

100_2423.jpg

100_2424.jpg

And a little sunshine for you cold guys and gals. ;)

100_2425.jpg

DT

So have you swung on it like Tarzan yet? :dunno: Just remember to put your feet out in front of you so you don't slam to hard into the wall.:rofl::D:rofl:

Thanks for the sunshine! :D Please pack up your shop and send it north so we can see how well it weathers.:rofl::rofl:

Really nice set up Don - drool.........

I don't say this often, but I am envious. Working on these old machines I have often wished I had a set up like that. Now that I have them all ... well almost all restored, I don't need it. But it would be nice.

Thanks everyone....

I am finally ready to go to work on that shop again.
Let's see if I can remember where I left off. :rofl:

DT

Looks really good, Don. Did you ever decide on a method to handle the power cable for the electric hoist if it was plugged in at the center of the room? I keep thinking that it might just be simpler to put another ceiling plug at one end of the beam and then use the normal method of a cable hangar track with rollers that would extend and contract as necessary for any position along the I beam.

Congrats on the progress.:thumb:

Looks really good, Don. Did you ever decide on a method to handle the power cable for the electric hoist if it was plugged in at the center of the room? I keep thinking that it might just be simpler to put another ceiling plug at one end of the beam and then use the normal method of a cable hangar track with rollers that would extend and contract as necessary for any position along the I beam.

Congrats on the progress.:thumb:

That's exactly what I intend to do Norman.

Thank you for the help

DT