I guess!

Jim Suzda

:wave: I've been a member of this forum for awhile now and I just realized that I never introduced myself nor asked permission to hang around with all the fine folks who post here.
After retiring two years ago from working over 40 years in a Paper Mill I have rekindled my interest in woodworking and just generally working in the shop. Along with woodworking I'm starting to enjoy photography again. (Long story on that one!) But, I've been so busy being retired that I don't even have time to go fishing!
Anyway, I hope to be able to post a few things along the way that might help someone else like I've been helped from reading the various forums on the internet.

Welcome Jim
Have not been fishing for 15 years. Been retired for 6 years.
Come spring I am going to do it. YOU BETTER TOO!

PS
The coffee pot is on

Jim, wellcome to this madhouse, hmmm, I read retired, but maybe not completely settled down to your retired status ?
I'm retired too, already for almost 7 years, having a lot of hobby's, under which fishing, watercolor painting, long distance walking, woodturning, remodeling houses, I think that's enough.
This year I'm going fishing, anyway I promised myself and the LOML.
And not to forget keeping up my passion, woodturning, and long distance walking. And I forget the rest.

nother cheese head

well jim ya dont need to ask permision to hang around here just feel right at home,, ya got some other neighbors on here that you can chat with that have the same intersts,, your gonna need to do alittle travling too after you get that boat outa moth balls:) welcome

Welcome to the Family Jim!

My Dad is retired too, and he says that since he retired, he has become MUCH busier :thumb:

When do we get a tour of your shop?

Cheers! :wave:

Jim
Welcome!

You will enjoy it here...Some huge talent here and a major willingness to share and help out. The only problem is it seems as they get so much done they must have 30 hour days and not need sleep!:dunno:

I am looking at retirement real soon and hope to get back to actually doing more with wood at that time.

Best
Garry