Hello all From Indiana

David Graham

Hello all:wave: Just found your sight:doh: Been a hobby woodworker for about three years just posted my shop last night and apreciate all of the wonderful the comments. I am looking forward to gleaning as much knowledge from the great members here over the next few years as I ready myself for retirment. It's great to find places were you can get help from so many wonderful and skilled craftsmen and atrist. I look foeward to many hours of reading and sharing the many accoplisments and maybe a few mistakes :eek:with all of you.

Good to see you pop in over here for an intro, David. If you're like me, you'll find woodworking sites like this can be a real education, and they can also cost you a bunch of money buying the new cool tools you'll learn about. :p

My addiction to this woodworking stuff started about 3 years ago when LOML gave me a belt sander for Christmas. That got me to dust off my seldom-used tablesaw and start making stuff. It's been a downhill slide ever since. :D Ah well, I'm just spending the dogs' college fund. No big loss, I don't think they're college material anyway.

Welcome Dave
I can call you "Dave" because we are neighbors. Fort Wayne

Was going to invite you for a coffee, but after seeing your shop got concerns over mine.

Awh what the heck

"The Coffee pot is on"

Hey Dave, I was raised in East Gary / Portage.
Wonderful people but the steel mills kept things pretty dirty.
I haven't been home for many , many years.
DT