Let's Have a Giveaway! - We Have a Winner!

Do You Want To Enter the Drawing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody here like free stuff? OK, cool. I've got your attention.

FamilyWoodworking member Kevin Brown has very generously donated a brand-new, still in the box, Porter-Cable 340K 1/4 sheet sander, and wants us to give it away! The staff here figured we could oblige. :D

It's been a while since we've done a giveaway here, so I'll repeat the basics.

1. Our giveaways are "opt in" affairs. Only the members who enter the drawing by answering to that effect in the poll are eligible to win. The poll will be open for a week, and a numbered list will be made of the entrants. We'll use www.randomnumber.org to pick the winning number.

2. FamilyWoodworking Staff members are ineligible. Sorry Steve. :p

3. You must enter to win. If you accidentally voted "No Thanks" or change your mind, send me a PM and I'll get you moved to the right list. This is a new drawing...if you entered another drawing you will not be included in this one unless you enter it.

4. The drawing will be done using a computer-generated random number. That number will be matched to the corresponding entry number. In other words, if 100 people enter the drawing, the number generator will pick a number between 1 and 100.

5. The drawing will be done at (or somewhere shortly after) 5:00 PM Pacific time on Thursday, March 6th. The winner will be notified via e-mail and PM, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If it remains unclaimed, it's back to the random number picker to find another name. Once the winner is confirmed, the prize will be sent to the address the winner specifies.

Again, we thank Kevin Brown for the generous donation, and good luck to you all! :wave:

- Vaughn

Kudos to Kevin for his generosity!!! I don't need a sander, but there's gonna' be a happy lucky FWW member somewhere soon:)!

cheers eh?

Thanks also!

Vaughn, for next time, I would suggest adding a bit more details about shipping, just so people understand who is paying for what.

I opted out, as I don't need one, but also because I knew that shipping it up here to Canada would cost more, and include border issues. And I wouldn't want to impose an unexpected expense like that on someone.

Thank you Kevin, you too Vaughn.

I too opted out because I don't need another sander.

Good luck to everyone! :thumb:

DT

Hey everybody, shipping is on me :thumb: If you live outside the United States we can work something out :D

So if you opted out because of where you live, and would like to enter, let Vaughn know!

Last edited:
Even tho I am extreeeemly new to this craft and need virtually all the tools. I just so happen to own a Dewalt sander. Actually it's my wife's but I stole it from her ;) Thank you Kevin for donating this.