Any good uses?

Could you reverse the inlet and outlet ports like you do on a vacuum cleaner so that it pushes air instead of draws it in? If that is possible you could use them to blow sawdust out of the way of a scrollsaw or bandsaw.:dunno:

hmmmm

well you folks never seess ta amze me:thumb:
firtst bill i dont think these will have the volum or power to do a bag from what i saw on tods setup, ken the vacumn chuck sounds very possible but i dont have lathe and there fore dont have that need. now al you got me thinkun on your suggestion, any plans or info on how to do that have seen some vacum clamps in action and was impressed at a trade show. and as for your idea travis your to machnist minded:D hadnt give that thought at all i usually just use the inner bellows for that:rofl: but this one unit would sized well for that application if i could switch them around like you think... thanks folks wil grab them and see if i can make proper use of them.

and as for your idea travis your to machnist minded:D hadnt give that thought at all i usually just use the inner bellows for that:rofl: but this one unit would sized well for that application if i could switch them around like you think...

Its a blessing and a curse I'm afraid. I get into trouble sometimes on here, but I like to think outside the box and get other people to see things from a different perspective. Glad it worked for you in this case.