Thread: 3 Million Dollar Vacuum

3 Million Dollar Vacuum

Its kind of hard to get upstairs, but this vacuum will suck anything you can get into the nozzle as these pictures show. I found an old CD the other day and put a bunch more pictures online of this thing.

The majority of these pictures were taken in Summit Missouri in the summer of 2004.
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Kansas City, Missouri
    Interesting...I just saw a "Dirty Jobs" episode that they were doing the removal of the balast (rocks between ties) by hand and replacing the ties by hand. Of course that was a railroad training school, so adds a bit more drama to it that way. That is quite a vacuum though.

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Fort Washington, PA
    Looks like kindof a fun job to work that thing... but I guess it gets old after a while.
    Build it Break it Fix it ...repeat