Happy Birthday Karl Laustrup!!

Happy Birthday Karl....Brett Farve must have forgot! :D Or maybe your glad he is gone. :dunno: I was suprised but happy for him. Anyway, hope you have a great day

Well, thanks a lot guys.

It's actually tomorrow the 6th and I was doing a pretty good job of forgetting all about it. :eek: Not that I don't want more B-Days. :eek: Just when one gets to this number of B-Days one can not seem to make a cake big enough to hold all the candles and if all the candles are lit at once, well you know what happens. The local FD warned me last year. :eek:

I don't go in for parties much, so it will be a quiet day with a special meal. I haven't figured out what I'm going to make yet though. Maybe a nice steak, baked potato, sauted' ****ake mushrooms, sour creme and chives. Yeah, that sounds pretty good. :thumb::D

Again, thank for the well wishes.

Karl

DUH!!!!:doh:

I was confused when I saw Stu wishing me Happy B-Day the day before my B-Day. Even went to the birthdays on the main page. I wasn't there. :huh:

Thought maybe I'd missed my own B-Day. Then I saw Vaughn's post and remembered Stu is a day ahead of us here in the USA. You had me going there for a bit Stu. Be nice to us old codgers. We're easily confused. :eek:

Hey Stu, for my B-Day you could send me the WINNING lottery numbers to make up for messing with my mind. :thumb::D

Thanks again everyone.

Karl

Hey Karl,

Happy Birthday!

Hope it is a great one, why don't you show all these people the mask snorkle and fins you got for your birthday, and demonstrated how to use them in the snow?

Hope you don't get frostbit! :rofl:

Hoping you have a great time bud!:thumb:

soorry i late karl but hey happy yesterday just the same, those ****aki mushrooms sound good.. but any cookin you have done for me has been great.... have a happy week karl :wave:

soorry i late karl but hey happy yesterday just the same, those ****aki mushrooms sound good.. but any cookin you have done for me has been great.... have a happy week karl :wave:

Actually, you're not late Larry. You're right on time. As Stu is on the other side of the world, he posted on the 6th in Japan, but it was still the 5th here in the states.

Now, if he'll just send me those winning lottery for tomorrow I'll be set.

Karl