I need ideas for an air compressor cart

Scott,

Posting a pic of your compressor, or the make/model, might help. Might even get Dave to render it up in Sketch-up:thumb:

I have a Craftsman with wheels and a handle, but not a cart as such.

I thought that most portable air-compressors already had wheels under them. Or are you talking about one of these "contractor air compressors"?

Its a HF model 4 gal. pancake style w/handle (no wheels), My 30 gal. Craftsman has wheels but a lot to lug around its piped up in the shop. Tod, I thought about a hand cart but I wanted to out hose storage of some sort on it and I was looking for some thing kinda square in design that I could strap into the bed of the truck without moving around. I forget who posted the ShopNotes issue but thanks I think I might actually have that issue around somewhere. Anyways thanks for the ideas.

Scott

laugh all ya want, when space is a problem, everything has to be on wheels, its fast, its easier, and it keeps it off of cold damp floors.I was looking around the site to get some help making a decision, and came across this thread.

I bought that red wagon over 20 years ago for my kids, been sitting up in the rafters of my garage.
A neighbor of mine asked me to help him hang a couple hundred feet of mouldings after he stained it, so I put my compressor and crosscut saw on the wagon and wheeled it over. Its been on there since.

Attachments

• Tiki 171 (Medium).jpg
    Tiki 171 (Medium).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
2008_02200009.JPG