Where is Niki ????

I'm here Drew...

I just did not log-in a few days till I've seen this post, this morning (morning for me) and I realized that I have also a PM.

If you have a question, just post it in the thread, I'm checking every day if there are new comments and if needed, I reply...

Best regards
niki

Hi Chuck

I just opened the box to see what's inside but I did not do any real work with it...yet...

The "detail sander" looks promising but for the rest of the functions I shall have to wait and see...

I would say that it might be very useful for small renovations.

I bought a new unfinished house (3 years ago) and had to start with painting and finish with flooring and everything in-between...I don't remember many moments (if at all) that I would say; "If only I had the Mulimaster...."

But maybe it's still too early to talk...let's see what the next spring/summer will bring...work wise...

Regards
niki

On the pics, I used the detail sander.
It really works fast and leaves smooth surface
Dsc00053.jpgDsc00058.jpg

Hi Chuck

I just opened the box to see what's inside but I did not do any real work with it...yet...

The "detail sander" looks promising but for the rest of the functions I shall have to wait and see...

I bought a new unfinished house (3 years ago) and had to start with painting and finish with flooring and everything in-between...I don't remember many moments (if at all) that I would say; "If only I had the Mulimaster...."

But maybe it's still too early to talk...let's see what the next spring/summer will bring...work wise...

Regards
niki

} hey niki the more you use it the more you will find what you missed, just 1 example of that i had yesterday. i needed to trim a 2x4 down to gain some room for a box of drawers in the shop.. normally you would take a chisel and peck away at i right well that little multi master cut sections real quick and just a whack of the hammer and chisel and i had a 1/2 rabbet done.. it gets into places no other can and you can control it!!! its a great tool for alot of things you will soon find out.:thumb: