Scrapbooking Paper Storage Shelf

Hi Mike :wave:,
Surprising how much wood you must have used and the painting:doh:.

Very serious shelving unit and so nicely done, it looks clean and crisp.
Thanks for the photos. Did you spray the paint? Square footage of painted surface, both sides? :doh: Yowser!!!!!! (5 gallons /40 days?):D :rofl:
Shaz :)

Very nice Mike!

I feel your pain on all them dados, I did these a while back...........

wine_shelves_in_place2.jpg

and boy was that a lot of dados, but I think you did as many in just your single unit! :clap:

:wave:

Hi Mike,

Very nice and absolutely perfect for storing scrapping paper. You could sell those! Wish someone would build me a neat set of storage shelves for my art supplies... paper, paint, canvas, brushes, books, found art and collage... mmm, not too much stuff. :rolleyes:

LOYL is very lucky.

--MJ

Thanks everyone. LOML really does like it.

I did not use dadoes on this shelf unit. LOML wanted it to be adjustable so that she could have some shelf spaces taller than others. So, I drilled shelf pins and used brass shelf pins.

I did spray the finish. I used the Fuhr finish that I had left over from the last batch of Plantation shutters. It goes on really nice and dries quick. Took about 1 gallon and a long weekend to do the finishing. I built a knock down spray booth to do the finishing and the exhaust fan shown here: http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5576 to keep the air in the spray booth moving.