Shop Art

Gary, too bad you didn't have time to add some detail to your shop's trimwork. :D:rofl: That is some very fine craftmanship. Well Done :thumb:

Here's my contribution of shop art..:dunno:

First pic; a cherry frame that I made, showing some pictures of our second launch out of Kodiak, AK.

Second pic; My “Choke the Chicken” that squirms around and plays an awful song when you grab it by the neck – I grab it whenever I’m about to do a glueup…. :rofl:

Third pic; an antique fire extinguisher that I found at a flea market in Texas.

Attachments

• SA1.jpg
    SA1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 60
  • SA2.jpg
    SA2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 45
  • SA3.jpg
    SA3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
This picture is one I have liked and felt it fit in at the shop. See the light amongst the shadows? Awesome to think of this as a painting.:D
Claude Monet an impressioist painted this on canvas for me just last year.:rolleyes: Yeah and Morgan Fairchild brought it to me, yeah, with wine, yeah, and then we went dancing, yeah, yeah That's right! "Jon Lovette":rofl:

Attachments

• during april 2008 004.jpg
    during april 2008 004.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Garry, yours certainly qualifies! I don't remember where I saw those pics before, but I think they are great!

I'll have to see what I have. There's an old hornets nest I hung on a nail. Also scrolled the Carolina Panthers face. Tis about it and no pics!

Last edited:
I don't know if this is truly "shop" art, as it is hung near my reloading bench which is in the basement and the shop is in the garage, but this is a little something my wife brought home from a garage sale once.

shop.art.jpg