Weekend work - kreg built drill press table

Very nice bartee... every time I see somebody use a kreg jig like this I think I just have to have one. I do have a couple cheapie aluminum guides you clamp onto a board and make the diag hole, but they are not the real deal, and lack the versitility of the kreg jig.

I agree... look at all the space under that drill press... drawers. I can't help but notice all your wall space also. Other than the wall along the steps going up from the shop, which has to be kept clear, there is not two full square feet of wall space not already take by a shelf or something hanging, in my whole shop.

Dave,

That wall behind the router table, Drill press, band saw and belt sander will have a LOT of DC Piping so I am waiting until I get all that in place to fill in the remaining space with other STUFF

Just to make you feel a little better, I did start filling the wall up with a little something. Copy of IMG_1741.jpg I had to find a place for the battery chargers since I moved the drill press. I had been wanting a better way to manage batteries anyway.

Last edited:
Nice work on the drill press table. I've got a project coming up that I could use a kreg for. Looks like it could have many uses.

Was looking at your gallery. Can you give some details on the Dust Filter. I saw the link for the filter, so mostly my question is about the fan/motor. How big is the motor and how many CFM's does the fan push?

Thanks,