HEMA

Jeff Horton

Now this is an entertaining web site! Received this from a friend and I was truely impressed.

HEMA is a Dutch department store. The first store opened on November 4, 1926, in Amsterdam. Now there are hundreds of stores all over the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, and Germany.

Take a look at Hema's product page You can't order anything; it's in Dutch,but wait a few seconds and watch what happens.

This company has a great sense of humor and a great computer programmer.

http://producten.hema.nl/

Cool link, Jeff. I saw that site a while back. Nicely done.
...I remember when we had a sense of humor.
Humor? We don' need no steenking humor. It's about time we curbed the jocularity around here a bit and got some serious work done.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually had a boss once who sent a memo to all of her staff saying "Please curb the jocularity." She didn't last real long as a boss. :rolleyes:

I actually had a boss once who sent a memo to all of her staff saying "Please curb the jocularity." She didn't last real long as a boss. :rolleyes:

I once had a leadman come up to me and a coworker and tell us “This ain’t no (forbidden word) funhouse you know! We were both taking long cuts, I was running a horizontal boring mill & he a big lathe. The guy was going through chemo so we cut him some slack.
Geeze, that was a long time ago!