Clean Air 2

randy street

Seems like I'm stalking Vaughn, but I bought my Jet Air Cleaner at the same time he did from Amazon. I cut a couple 2x4's and mounted them between the floor joist then installed 4 4" carriage bolts down and mounted the cleaner to it. It's very nice and quite.

Air_01.jpg

Air_02.jpg

Air_03.jpg

Air_04.jpg

Air_05.jpg

I didn't have the squirrel cage problem, but I did have a little damage on the filter end. It looks like it was dropped on its edge at one time. I doesn't do anything to the performance and mounted you really cant see it.

Air_Damage.jpg

Now its time to save up some more money and buy a dc.

Regards,

Randy

Looks good, Randy. I didn't even really check out the mounting clips with mine. I'll have to keep that in mind if I decide to move it.

I was wondering what that unmarked white van in front of the house was all about. Musta been you, :p BTW, I won't start worrying about you copying me until you grow your hair long and get kinda strange-looking. (Not real strange, but enough to scare small children.) :rofl:

Thanks Greg. I wondered about the air flow when I mounted it, but it was close to the table saw and planer and they make a lot of dust.

Once I get everything down from the garage and into the shop I might move things around. It wont be hard to move if I need to do that. Also, once I get a real dc I will probably have to move it anyway.

Randy

I won't start worrying about you copying me until you grow your hair long and get kinda strange-looking.

With my current hair length, it will be a couple years to catch up.:D

I'm really impressed with the suction it has. I had it on my fake bench running before I mounted it and was throwing sawdust up it front of it. You could see the smaller pieces being sucked into the filter.

Randy