A few years ago I bought a Unisaw with a upgraded rip fence. The original fence was all boxed up and came with the saw. I recently opened the box to see if it was worth selling. It is the tube type. But in the box is a rectangular tube a little bigger than the rip fence and has a 3/4" pin on one end and a 3/4" hole in the other. For the life of me I can't figure out what it is used for and where it might connect. Any ideas?