Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show us your Dates!

Show us your Dates!

Post your Family friendly shop calender "monthly" picture here. Gotta get March 2008 in rather soon! Time's a wastin'!

Shaz

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shop and art 001.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	18995

Don't be scared.
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Things a little slow in your shop??
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do,
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight Skin on frame Kayaks.
    Custom built boats and Kits

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Horton View Post
    naw you didnt know that shaz hires those critters for help when he gets busy the calendar just helps him remember there names
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

I'd show you my calendar but this is a family woodworking forum, so I better not. Lets just say the Good Ol Boy Club is alive and well here in Maine. My lumber supplier stopped by with a load of wood and asked me this...

"Do you got one of our calenders yet? I mean the good ones?"

Don't feel bad though Shaz, I peeked through the rest of the year and I would have to wait to post this come July anyway. Definitely going to spend a lot of time in the shop that month
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Sorry Shaz -- no calendar in my shop, and the clock battery is dead. It's my haven away from the real world, I don't bring any reminders.

I don't pay bills out of my shop, I do something totally different for a living, so there are no deadlines in the shop.

I love my shop!

Tony, BCE '75

Here you go.

My custom April calenders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails April.jpg   April2.jpg  
    Last edited by Bart Leetch; 03-30-2008 at 12:08 AM.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Leetch View Post
    My custom April calenders.
    Nice Calendar Bart ,

How about a how to do that tutorial. I'm sure so many great personal calendars could come from a tutorial like that. What say? Huh?

Hurry up and show us your March 2008 before it's too late!!!!!!!!!!
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Horton View Post
    Hi Jeff ,
    Only thing slow in my shop is my speech!

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    naw you didnt know that shaz hires those critters for help when he gets busy the calendar just helps him remember there names
    Hi Larry ,
    That big boy does help lift plywood for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Johnson View Post
    I'd show you my calendar but this is a family woodworking forum, so I better not. (wise choice! ) Lets just say the Good Ol Boy Club is alive and well here in Maine. My lumber supplier stopped by with a load of wood and asked me this...

"Do you got one of our calenders yet? I mean the good ones?"

Don't feel bad though Shaz, I peeked through the rest of the year and I would have to wait to post this come July anyway. Definitely going to spend a lot of time in the shop that month
    Hi Travis ,
    Thanks for your discretion, considering that, you offer some marvelously creative input to the forum! Thanks,
    See... you can be a valuable "GOOD BOY"! Repeat after me, " I am of great value, even as a GOOD BOY! 1,000,000 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Falotico View Post
    Sorry Shaz -- no calendar in my shop, and the clock battery is dead. It's my haven away from the real world, I don't bring any reminders.

I don't pay bills out of my shop, I do something totally different for a living, so there are no deadlines in the shop.

Hi Tony ,
    That is a real great testimony to the gift woodworking gives back! Thanks!

I love my shop!
    Thanks, remember you do have the opportunity for April!
    Shaz
    Here is how

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Schaubhut View Post
    Nice Calendar Bart ,

How about a how to do that tutorial. I'm sure so many great personal calendars could come from a tutorial like that. What say? Huh?

Hurry up and show us your March 2008 before it's too late!!!!!!!!!!
    Shaz

I use Printmaster. I take the picture then upload it to my computer using Irfanview & size & then paste it to paint for some reason I can directly paste to Printmaster but can cut from paint & paste to Printmaster then print screen & paste to paint I can't go straight from Printmaster to the forum either then to the forum post. It isn't something I want to do every day.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Sometimes the pic doesn't turn out to well either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lathe2.jpg  
    Last edited by Bart Leetch; 03-30-2008 at 08:37 PM.