Welcome Ben Werner

thank you very very much Vaughn!!!!!!!!!:D :D

you might need to wait a bit for my turnings.... I havent had much time with school and such :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :( :( I was able to rough out some bowls over the past few weeks and stuck em in dna and now theyre drying... I might use one of the bowl blanks that Barry Stratton sent me the other day though....:D :D

talking of Barry can I invite him and a few other(more like 10) turners? Vaughn do you want a list of their names to give em a background check before I invite them? :D :p :p :D ???

thank you very very much Vaughn!!!!!!!!!:D :D

you might need to wait a bit for my turnings.... I havent had much time with school and such :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :( :( I was able to rough out some bowls over the past few weeks and stuck em in dna and now theyre drying... I might use one of the bowl blanks that Barry Stratton sent me the other day though....:D :D

talking of Barry can I invite him and a few other(more like 10) turners? Vaughn do you want a list of their names to give em a background check before I invite them? :D :p :p :D ???

Ben I'm not Vaughn but as far as I am concerned invite anyone you want this is a woodworkers foum and if they're interestested in woodworking there welcome here... imho

Ben I'm not Vaughn but as far as I am concerned invite anyone you want this is a woodworkers forum and if they're interested in woodworking there welcome here... imho

And I'll second what Uncle Don says :D
ESPECIALLY Barry Stratton, he is REALLY good people!

I'm a turner too, of sorts :rolleyes: so the more of us spinny types here the better :D

One point, if you invite some guys, tell them to put your name in the "Referrer" spot on the registration sign up thing, this will flag them for possible trouble and give us a heads up.......... whoops........... ah, I meant to say ....... this will flag them as people you invite, and they will get activated that much sooner ;) :D

Seriously, if the guys you invite put your name in the "referrer" slot, then it makes it a simple "Friend of Ben W, activate the account now" kind of thing.

Can't wait to see some of your turnings, I've heard you do very well!

Cheers!

What Stu and Don said...bring 'em on!

And thanks again for your patience while we got things sorted out with your e-mail, Ben.