Thread: Thanks Karl Laustrup

Thanks Karl Laustrup

Tonight when I got home from work I found a package at my door that simply said Perishable..Open Immediately! I opened up the box and found a variety of cheeses and a Chezhead hat. There was no address from who it came from but only the place it was shipped from. Well I have 3 very good friends from Wisconsin and they all happen to be woodworkers...so I decided it had to be a matter of eliminating the suspects. First call I put out was to Karl Laustrup, as it turns out he was the sender of these very much appreciated early Christmas presents.

The timing is incredible since the job I am currently working at were teasing me today about being a Packer fan (they are all Lions fans ) and good naturedly calling me a cheesehead....as it turns out Judy was planning on making spaghetti tonight fo supper....so I grated up some Romano, sliced up a few hunks of colby and dinner was served.

Tomorrow I am wearing that Chezhead hat to work....it should be good for a few laughs....
    A very wise man once said.......
    "I'll take my chances with Misseurs Smith and Wesson. "

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Great Gloat Steve. Karl is a nice guy.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Nice gloat Steve, but aw gee did you have to show a TRIMMED Christmas tree? I thought I was doing well just buying ours last weekend. Got to keep this post away from SWMBO.

Jay

good fer yu

well steve i am sure it brought back memories from not long ago.. good folks and a very deserving recipient.. that hat fits just fine:0
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Can I have a couple of pieces? We have a mouse in our house and I need to set a trap.
    Jim