Is this unusual for Lie-Nielsen?

Mark Rios

I placed an order with LN yesterday morning. I got to the last page of the ordering process and printed the invoice. However, I haven't received ANY correspondance from them about my order. I wasn't really expecting my order to ship same day or anything but I haven't even received an order confirmation; nothing at all.

Any comments, please?

Thanks very much.

I received a email order confirm for my bronze 4.5's

I called LN and was told, by a very lovely and pleasant sounding young woman, that order confirmation is sent only if they are NOT going to be shipping (relatively) immediately. Consistant with LN's wonderful and top-notch service, my order went out the same day that I ordered it.

Nevermind.............:D :D :D

Guess thats why I got order confirm. My orders were in sept.

LN is VERY busy this time of year. Keep in mind that LN could sell more tools than they can make. Come Christmas they often pull double shifts, 12-16 hours a day working 6 days a week just to get as many tools out under Christmas Trees as they can.

I no longer work for the company because it just was not the right fit for me, but I know a lot of the 80 people that work there. In fact I have two relatives that still work there. Its just plain crazy this time of year.

If this is coming across wrong, I do apoligize. Its just a mad house like you could not imagine.