Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travis, I did not know you could sing...........

Travis, I did not know you could sing...........

If I had a Chainsaw << Video Link
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

OMG, that is hilarious!!!!!!!!
    Billy B.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan

There are just no words, Travis I had no Idea you where so skinny

Travis = singing... ?

Oh boy. I would pay to hear that, esp. with his Mainer accent...

--MJ
    "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time."--Vince Lombardi

Hey! Is that really Travis??

It is really funny!
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

Thanks Stu, but just one question...Where is the funny part?

For those that don't know, that is a true Maine accent and yeah I talk like that.
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Ciuraneta View Post
    Hey! Is that really Travis??

It is really funny!
    Naw............ well I don't "Think" so.........

But...... they are from Maine, Travis is from Maine, and they ARE singing about a chainsaw, and we ALL know Travis has a chainsaw.........

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Stu I was just joshing you. It was pretty funny. You got to give it to people nowadays that use good old fashioned humor to make you laugh instead of filth and dirty talk. Anyone can do that really.

If you want to hear some good Maine Humor, kind of like what you posted, try googling up Tim Sample. He was big a few years ago and has some cds and stuff out. He is very funny and is very family friendly...in other words good clean fun.

Bob Marley is also a Maine Comedian and pretty popular right now,but for me his humor is hit or miss. His stories are pretty clean but he likes to swear a lot

Maybe someday I should get into Maine Humor. I have a ton of stories and yeah I talk like that guy in the video.
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

once I finally got it to stream cleanly, I enjoyed the vid.

on the subject of maine humor; let's not forget the classic team of Marshall Dodge and Bob Bryan who brought us
    Bert and I
    -Ned

I did some searching and there are some clips of Tim Sample on YouTube. Here is a clip. If his accent doesn't make you laugh,the punchline will. As I said, its all clean humor which is a rarity these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMBAXL-3Vo