Travis, I did not know you could sing...........

Thanks Stu, but just one question...Where is the funny part? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

For those that don't know, that is a true Maine accent and yeah I talk like that.

Stu I was just joshing you. It was pretty funny. You got to give it to people nowadays that use good old fashioned humor to make you laugh instead of filth and dirty talk. Anyone can do that really.

If you want to hear some good Maine Humor, kind of like what you posted, try googling up Tim Sample. He was big a few years ago and has some cds and stuff out. He is very funny and is very family friendly...in other words good clean fun.

Bob Marley is also a Maine Comedian and pretty popular right now,but for me his humor is hit or miss. His stories are pretty clean but he likes to swear a lot :(

Maybe someday I should get into Maine Humor. I have a ton of stories and yeah I talk like that guy in the video.

Outhouse Humor

Hey Travis
You say outhouse humor is good clean fun? I remember the warm days in the outhouse were pretty rank. You had to hold your breath, and hope it wasn't a big job. I guess your outhouses must have smelled like roses eh!
Cheers
Irv