fat finners vrs small foreigners

larry merlau

has anyone ever changed out the battery in a wixey angle guage??? that back panel wasnt designed for my finners i tried to open it got it to move maybe a 1/8 turn and that was it, any ideas other than buyin another:huh: and yesi talked to it both icly and otherwize it didnt understand english or french!!!

I'll look at mine when I get home Larry and see if I get any ideas.

Later that day . . . . .

OK, I just press my thumb on it and twist. It only goes about 1/8 of a turn (or less). Tap the back off into your hand. That's how mine is anyway ;-)

Last edited:
Larry you may have to try talking to it in Japanese.. Stu can you teach Larry some Japanese?:rofl:

I typically talk to these sort of delimas/ small parts in Simpson language. No not Jessica Simpson language...Homer Simpson language...

"Why you little...." followed by the grabbing of the part and shaking it hard like Homer does to Bart:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll look at mine when I get home Larry and see if I get any ideas.

Later that day . . . . .

OK, I just press my thumb on it and twist. It only goes about 1/8 of a turn (or less). Tap the back off into your hand. That's how mine is anyway ;-)

thanks glen at least i got part of it right now for the tappin on it to get it to open...hey it worked with just one tap of a 3lb hammer:)

Last edited: