It is all Bill Lantry's fault

Chuck Thoits

But hunny Bill got one so I have to get one to:thumb:
The second one is of a banged up box that one of the rails came in. opened the box and the rail looked just like a pretzel. :huh:I had to make a run back to get one that was straight. Good thing there are only an hour away.

Last edited:
Geez, Chuck,

"It is all Bill Lantry's fault"

Everyone at the university says the same thing. It's like the unofficial university motto!. I even tell it as a stock joke: "whenever anybody on campus sits down at a computer, whatever happens, it's my fault!" ;)

So I leave there, and come home, and everyone at home says "It's Doc's fault" And Doorlink adds "yeah, he's such a doofus!" ;)

My only escape is to log in here. And now look what I get! ;)

But seriously, congrats. Did you get the router too? And the dust collector?

Thanks,

Bill

Look at it this way Bill. If I am blaming you I m giving some one else a break.:thumb::rofl:
And we wouldn't blame you for such things if you weren't setting such an example.:thumb:
Just the saw and a router. now all I have to do is hope that all the stuff I took down covers the cost of what I brought home:eek:

So you got double rails? Mine only go to 110", which I don't think will let me cut a full sheet of ply diagonally. And with no dust collecter, well, I'm going to have to rig up something. I should have gotten at least the hose while I was at it, so I could connect that to my two stage. Might make a trip to the despot today to look for some kind of hose I can rig... that thing is worse than an smcs, as far as flinging dust everywhere goes. Funny, I never minded with my old death trap safety-feature-defeated skilsaw. Now, it makes my lungs hurt just thinking about it. ;)

Oh, and did you go for the extra plywood blade? And I can't tell from the picture... 55 or 75? The blade costs alone almost made me go for the 55, against my better judgement... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited:
So you got double rails? Mine only go to 110", which I don't think will let me cut a full sheet of ply diagonally. And with no dust collecter, well, I'm going to have to rig up something. I should have gotten at least the hose while I was at it, so I could connect that to my two stage. Might make a trip to the despot today to look for some kind of hose I can rig... that thing is worse than an smcs, as far as flinging dust everywhere goes. Funny, I never minded with my old death trap safety-feature-defeated skilsaw. Now, it makes my lungs hurt just thinking about it. ;)

Oh, and did you go for the extra plywood blade? And I can't tell from the picture... 55 or 75? The blade costs alone almost made me go for the 55, against my better judgement... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

connexting to a 2 stage???? i asked the guy that tried his best to inflict me with another of those green ailments bill, about my idea of connecting to my dust collector and he said that it should work just fine, may not get all of the dust as the green box would but it would do a pretty good job i havnt got the hose setup yet but am going to try it.. if it works it would be better thena the cost of a green box...

I am going to try to hook it up to my porter cable vac. That is if I wimp out and need the saw dust collected:thumb:
So far I find that it will settle on the floor and you can if you chose to , sweep it up. :thumb::rofl::eek:
All though I have been thinking about a dust collector, for about the last 15 years or so.:dunno: Don't want to rush into these things you know.
One of the choices I had when I got this was dust collector or Festool. As you can see which one I picket.

Last edited: