FS: Porter Cable FC350A - Clipped Head Framing Nailer
This nailer is in great condition, and works like a champ. I framed my entire basement using this gun, being fed air by a Craftsman pancake compressor! Here is a full description...
Porter Cable FC350A - Framing Nailer 3.5" with 30° - 34° Clipped Head
Constructed for durability and easy-use, this framing nailer has a rugged aluminum magazine that holds up to three nail strips at a time. It has a serrated contact safety for easy toe nailing, and also includes a rubber nose for sheathing and decking projects. This powerful nailer is able to penetrate even into engineered lumber, so it's ready to go with whatever project you have ahead of you.
- Large air chamber for added power
- Muffled, adjustable exhaust port
- Includes Carrying Case, Quick Plug w/Dust Cover, Oil, Allen Wrenches,
- Depth Setting
- Wire Size: 0.1130" [Min], 0.1310" [Max]
- Fastener Type: 30° to 34° Clipped Head
- Nail/Staple Length: 2" [Min], 3.5" [Max]
- Cartridge Capacity: 97 [Max]
- Operating Pressure: 70.0 psi [Min], 120.0 psi [Max]
- Operating Type: Sequential Trip (Nose Contact & Trigger Activated)
- Inlet Size: 3/8"
- Handle Type: Ergonomic w/Rubber
- Applications: Framing
- Weight: 8 lbs
8 lbs 15" H x 19.5" D
I am asking $120. I will ship this item, but the buyer will pay actual shipping costs.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker. "