I finally installed the patches to fix the miscut dados and then re-cut them this past weekend. I also made several holders for my saws and spokeshaves. I installed them temporarily above my work bench so I could see how well they functioned.
The backsaw holder is a simple idea I picked up from "The Toolbox Book". It's rather simple to use and holds the saw very securely. Since the saws will be stored on the inside of the doors, I needed a solution that was low profile. The Dozuki and Gents Saw holders are just blocks of wood with a saw kerf.
The spoke shave holder is made from hardboard. But the final design will be cut from hardwood. From this mock up I found I can reduce the space between the tools as well as make the holder not as "deep" (wide). I believe it sticks out too much. BTW, if anyone has a better solution to hanging their spoke shaves, please feel free to show them off! :>)
I also managed to FINALLY get all the carcass parts together for a dry fit. I was really very happy with the way all the joints fit. The next step will be the glue up, then cutting and installing spines at the mitered corners.