sell your chopsaw

Just what I need to add that mobile-home look to my living room. It'll go great with that peel-n-stick woodgrain vinyl covered folding table I use for formal dining.

Sheesh, with that new product out, I guess the price of Chopsaws will drop and Scissors will increase dramatically, eh? I guess that must be THE new "Redneck Remodeling Kit". I wonder if they have a Fancy Kit for Double Wides?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, now we've all been warned! If your spouse has been waiting for you to put up new crown molding - well let's just say it better go to the top of the list - or else!!:D

Wes

I'm way ahead of all of ya! ............. Gloat ...Gloat! :headbang:

Gonna Pick this bad boy up soon and will be ready to do self stick crown molding in style! :rofl:

Versatile - Cuts ordinary cloth as well as canvas, vinyl , carpet and cheap self stick
crown moulding to a thickness of ½" (12mm). Use indoors or out.

* Industrial Strength - Features high torque 9.6 volts brush less motor for superior power.

* Safe - Stops automatically when finger is released from switch. Blade guard assures protection.

* Sharpens Itself - 2 5/16” (60mm) diameter rotary blade integrates with stationary carbide blade to keep edge keen.

* Quick Charge - Temperature controlled nickel-cadmium battery pack recharges to full power within an hour.*

* Attached Sharpening Feature - Convenient push-button abrasive stone for proper blade edge maintenance.

* Comfortable Design - Weight 2½ lbs or 1.136kgs. Length 11½" or 29.2cm.

* Fully Warranted - One year parts and labor. Instruction manual included.

* Maintenance Service and Replacement Components

*Keeping a second battery in the charger permits a fully charged unit to be available for continuous operation,
for those really large rooms! :thumb:

MB-60 Electric Shear. $295.00

Attachments

• mb-60.jpg
    mb-60.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 9
  • mb-60close.jpg
    mb-60close.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: