Best one yet...

Jeff Bower

I've been getting quite a few spam emails on a yahoo account I have lately. You know the ones saying if you give your info they will "allow" you to be a "go between" for a large bank transaction. This is one I got this morning...it doesn't even mention what my cut would be. Think I should ask Mr. Adams Agbaje?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Adams Agbaje. of the (Central Bank of Nigeria,in West Africa), I want you to help me clear this package that is already in Europe which I shipped through our accredited courier agent but the contents of the package is $26M all in $100.00 bills, but the courier company does not know that it is money that I have in the package. kindly reply immediatelly with the underlisted details:

1. Name and address.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.
3. Age and occupation.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details.

Thanks & God Bless You.

Regards,

Mr. Adams Agbaje

Jeff, you have a website running, just like I have.
Than everyone find your e-mail address, so very easy for sending you this kind of spam.
I got in the past also this kind of spam in my mailbox, familiar with what you got.
Not nice, I always remove it directly.

Ad

Ad...the weird thing is that the email address it's going to isn't associated with my website. I've had this address for over 10yrs and these emails have come before, but for some reason they have been coming 4-5 times a day lately?

Boxes of $$$

I have received so many of the boxes of $100 bills that I am running out of room to store them.

I have found that if I stack 6 or 8 of them up they make a good base for the Free Dish TV systems I have installed.

TIP - Drill a small hole and soak the bundle of $100 bills in CA at the points you will be using the lag bolts. This will prevent thread problems.

Last count I have over 200 free dish systems. I repeataly asked them "Do I really need a dish system for each channel?" They said Yes, and not to worry as they are free. I am somewhat worried as the dishs block out so much sunlight that my house is a little like living in a cave.

Isn't it wonderful to live in a day and age where people are so kind as to keep giving all these free gifts. I wish I had a dish system for HD Channel 1135 but I am sure in a few more weeks I will get up to that channel.

Ad...the weird thing is that the email address it's going to isn't associated with my website. I've had this address for over 10yrs and these emails have come before, but for some reason they have been coming 4-5 times a day lately?

Well Jeff, I installed even a spamfighter with a black and white page, but It didn't work so well, so I removed it.
I get a lot of spam too, it bothers me sometimes, but what can you do about it ? So for now, a simply click, and it's gone.
Have a nice weekend. Ad

There a number of 'experiences' I would like to see these morally vacant degenerates undergo. None of which can be named under the CoC. :soapbox:

I'm getting between 30 and 80 a day of various forms of garbage from jokers like this. The ones that erk me the most lately are the ones that look like they are coming from my own address! Those usually get past my ISP's filter. Thankfully, 90% never get to my inbox, but I do have to go in and clean out my filter every day. Someday someone will figure out a way to gather all these low-life's up and ship them off to some island with no communications, no sattelite, and not so much as the ability to send up a smoke signal.

Sorry - pet peave.