Infected by Festool at last

tim Rowledge

After manfully resisting the temptation for over a year I finally surrendered and got an RO150 and CT33. I seem to have been on a bit of a tool spree recently, what with the Steel City 18" BS and the Steel City 17" DP and now succumbing to Festoolitis. And it's all *your* fault. I claim it is a new sort of computer virus!

It is all rather nice stuff to have around though...

So you got the big vacuum. You can hold a great deal of sanding dust in that thing, so I guess you must be planning on making other Festool purchases. :D

By the way, congratulations and welcome to the Festool "club". :thumb:

Last edited:
So you got the big vacuum. You can hold a great deal of sanding dust in that thing, so I guess you must be planning on making other Festool purchases. :D

Well an extra $60-70 for 50% more capacity seemed like such a deal, y'know? Besides it means I only have to empty 2/3rd as often :)

As for getting more Festool hits.... well we'll see. I actually don't need much more in the way of tools so I'll probably be sensible and leave it at that. Oh my, I can't believe I actually typed that without snorting coffee all over my keyboard. I do like the look of the new 2200 router. And a Domino might actually be sensible since I'm expecting to build the doors and cabinets in the house being planned for next year. And a C12 drill/driver might be a good replacement for my ageing and failing PC one. Maybe a Kapex CMS would be smart for doing all that trim? And of course, a Festool Vacuum Bottle for my coffee :)