I am getting spoiled

Bart Leetch

I am now using the EZ Smart saw guide system to cut all my laminate. I do use the table-saw & laminate trimmer to trim the laminate after it is glued to the doors I am recovering.

This has taken all the real work out of the operation. With my small shop I go outside & EZ cut the 5'x12' laminate to a length just a bit longer than the doors across the 5' width of the laminate & take it into the shop & cut as needed with the EZ on top a 10" wide strip of AC plywood to the width needed. This leaves my table-saw free to trim the beveled edges & then onto the laminate trimmer to do the ends of the doors.

I cut up all the laminate for all the door & drawer fronts for a kitchen in a 2 bedroom apartment in a little over an hour 20 doors & 5 drawers & only 5 little pieces left over none big enough to do anything in a kitchen or bath.

Bart,

I used my Festool setup to cut laminate for my computer loft desk and side table. The guided saw systems really work well, don't they! :thumb: I would imagine you'll find so many uses for your EZ system in the property management work you do. :)

Bart,

What blade do you use when you cut laminate? I am really close to buying the 114 inch system. I have one tiny hurdle - I haven't talked to SWMBO yet.
To buy it, I was $100 short, so am selling 5000 primers for shotgun shells that I used to use for reloading. I used to be into shooting skeet and trap, but I had to give up either shooting or wood working, so I gave up shooting. I have quite a bit of reloading stuff left.

That's not spolied. Its proper use of the proper tools. Well done and congrats on all the good feelings from things going as they should.

Bart,

What blade do you use when you cut laminate? I am really close to buying the 114 inch system. I have one tiny hurdle - I haven't talked to SWMBO yet.
To buy it, I was $100 short, so am selling 5000 primers for shotgun shells that I used to use for reloading. I used to be into shooting skeet and trap, but I had to give up either shooting or wood working, so I gave up shooting. I have quite a bit of reloading stuff left.

The 40 tooth Freud Diablo.